If you receive a notification in the upper-right corner about Time Machine Protection, but you cannot see the full message, open a Bitdefender ticket or reply on the one you already opened and send us the following:
1. A screenshot displaying the notification.
NOTE: Find out how to take a screenshot from here.
2. The system logs. To find them, you will have to:
• Go to Applications > Utilities
• Open Console
• Right-click on system.log on the left side and select Reveal in Finder
• Send us the system.log, system.log.0.gz, system.log.1.gz etc files from the Log folder that just opened
3. A BDProfiler log
You can learn how to generate a BDProfiler log in this article.
Also, we recommend you to temporarily disable the Time Machine Protection:
1. Open Bitdefender.
2. Click on Antivirus for Mac in the menu bar.
3. Select Preferences and go to Protection.
4. Uncheck the box next to Time Machine Protection.
5. Restart your Mac.