If you encounter the errors (-1073741824), (-100), (-5), (2) or (3), proceed with the steps below:
NOTE: These steps are available only for Mac OS Mavericks 10.9.5, Mac OS Yosemite 10.10.5, Mac OS El Capitan 10.11, Mac OS Sierra 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra.
• If you have an older version of Antivirus for Mac, upgrade to the latest version. The installation steps of the latest version are available here.
• If you already have the latest version of Antivirus for Mac, you will have to reinstall the product.
In order to reinstall Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac, you will have to:
1. Uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac, by following these steps.
2. Restart your Mac in Safe Boot, using the instructions provided here.
3. After this, simply restart your Mac without pressing anything else and it will, by default, start in normal mode.
4. Reinstall Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac from your Central account. Instructions on how to do this are available here.
5. Perform a manual update: open the main interface and press the Command and U keys on your keyboard.