Security Server Multi-Platform 188.8.131.5293 Release Notes
Release date: 2017-04-14
New Features and Improvements
- Improved the product stability and performance in multiple stress test scenarios: BEST and HVI stress detection tests, Security Server unexpected power cuts, etc.
- Optimized the performance in Citrix XenApp deployments under stress test scenarios.
- Other minor improvements.
- Fixed the incorrect infection status displayed in certain cases in the Network page when the remediation tool cleaned multiple malware at a time.
- Reduced to the minimum the cases in which virtual machines require reboot if HVI is enabled while they are running.
- Solved a false positive for a third party component (FSLogix) that was loading in browsers.
- Resolved the status of applied policies, which sometimes was out of sync in Control Center.
- Resolved a corner case issue where the license was incorrectly applied.
- Fixed the Update Security Server task.
HVI Supplemental Pack version is 184.108.40.20653.