Release Notes for Kaseya Integration 282019
Release date: 2019.07.16
Minimum plugin version: 126.96.36.199 (update required)
Download the plugin from here.
Install Status is now called Status and improves agent information with additional statuses for the Bitdefender agent deployment:
- Unknown state. The agent’s state is unknown.
- Installing. The agent is currently installing.
- Uninstalling. The agent is currently uninstalling.
- Detecting. The plugin is currently detecting the agent state.
- Install scheduled. Agent installation is scheduled through a deployment window.
- Install successfully completed. Successful agent deployment.
- Uninstall failed. Agent uninstallation failed.
- Detection successfully completed. Successful agent state detection.
- Detection failed. Failed agent state detection.
- Event generated. View the event in the Deployment Events page.
- Skipped. The agent is excluded from deployments, or its parent company is not synchronized.
- You can perform scan tasks with the new Start Scan option in Agent’s table contextual menu. Choose between Quick scan, Full scan and Memory scan, then view the results in GravityZone Control Center
You can install and upgrade the plugin only if the VSA server is configured to use HTTPS. For more information, check the following Kaseya article.
A new page called Help&Support allows you to get started with the plugin.
A new notification window shows upcoming release dates, maintenance and downtime events.
The following tasks have been renamed to better reflect their function:
- Automatic Synchronization is now Automatic Inventory Synchronization.
- Automatic Deploy is now Automatic Agent Synchronization.
The Save button now reflects its progress state when pressed.
- View endpoint information for synchronized agents. These details include the applied policy name, agent versions, detection status, engines version, and last security content update.
- A System Info field (BdInstallStatus) is available for installation status information. The plugin creates this field in VSA. Now it will receive more reliable updates through Agent Procedures or via API.
- The plugin supports View Definitions in the Inventory page. Create Views to filter all agents and use it alongside the search function, for accurate results.
- The Bitdefender icon is more distinguishable with a new look.
- The Settings page from the menu section is renamed to General to make room for new sections.
- You can now choose multiple agents by selecting the correspondent checkboxes. Use the Select All checkbox to select all items in the list.
- Increased deployment procedure feedback reliability on Linux OS.
- The Agents table displayed all agents for all organizations and groups when no inventory was selected.
- Bitdefender Agent deployment failed when an OEM version of the product was installed on the target endpoint.
- The plugin installation failed due to legacy data from previous failed installations.
- After you configure the integration, you are now redirected to the Help & Support page, instead of the Configuration page.
- Faster loading time for selecting agents on the Inventory page.
- An error occurred while dismissing a Rogue Bitdefender endpoint found event.
- Occasionally, during concurrent Bitdefender agent deployments, multiple packages were created within Control Center. This prevented the plugin to perform deployment tasks on affected Companies and Organizations.
- Moving synchronized machine groups either in Control Center or VSA did not create a synchronization event.
- The user received an internal server error after a period of inactivity, while on the Inventory page.
- The Inventory Synchronization task failed when the VSA organizational structure contained duplicate entries.
- The Reboot required state was incorrectly overwritten by subsequent agent synchronization.