Installing your new Bitdefender 2017
Thank you for choosing Bitdefender!
Let's set up your product and create a Bitdefender Central account. It won't take long.
You can install Bitdefender either from the installation disc, or through the web installer downloaded on your computer from Bitdefender Central.
NOTE: If your purchase covers more than one computer, repeat the installation process and activate your product with the same account on every computer. The account you need to use is the one which contains your Bitdefender active subscription.
Remember: you need to use the account that includes your active Bitdefender subscription.
The video below shows you how to easily install Bitdefender 2017 on your system.
INSTALL FROM BITDEFENDER CENTRAL
From Bitdefender Central you can download the installation kit corresponding to the purchased subscription. Once the installation process is complete, Bitdefender 2017 is activated.
To download Bitdefender 2017 from Bitdefender Central:
1. Access Bitdefender Central.
2. Select the My Subscriptions panel.
3. Click on ACTIVATION CODE.
4. Type your code in the corresponding box and click on ACTIVATE.
NOTE: You can only activate a code once. To install Bitdefender on other devices, follow the instructions provided below.
5. After you activate your subscription, click on VIEW MY DEVICES.
6. In the My Devices window, click INSTALL BITDEFENDER.
7. Choose one of the two available options.
NOTE: You can install Bitdefender on the computer you're using by clicking on DOWNLOAD, or you can install it On another device.
NOTE: If you choose to install it on another device, select the corresponding operating system and then click CONTINUE. Type an e-mail address in the field, and click SEND.
8. Wait for the download to complete, then run the installer. You will see a download window (the full kit is downloading from our servers) and then you will see the main install window.
9. You can choose your install language before proceeding with the installation.
NOTE: If you wish skip the malware scan performed during installation, click on CUSTOM INSTALLATION. After that, you will have to disable the option Scan computer during install.
10. Click INSTALL to confirm your preferences and begin the installation. Wait for the installation to complete. A summary of the installation is displayed. If any active malware was detected and removed during the installation, a system reboot may be required.
11. Click START USING Bitdefender to continue. In the Subscription plan window you can see details about your active subscription.
12. Click FINISH to access the Bitdefender 2017 interface.