How to register Bitdefender Client Security
Bitdefender Client Security is an easy to use business security and management solution, which delivers superior proactive protection from viruses, spyware, rootkits, spam, phishing and other malware. It offers the following components: Bitdefender Management Server (with/without add-on), Bitdefender Local Update Server, Bitdefender Business Client and Bitdefender Management Agent;
Bitdefender Management Server comes with a trial period of 30 days. During the trial period, Bitdefender Management Server can manage an unlimited number of Bitdefender Business Client products.
To see the registration status of a specific instance of Bitdefender Management Server, follow these steps:
1. In the tree menu, select the respective instance of Bitdefender Management Server.
2. Click Tools and then Registration.
You can see whether the Bitdefender Management Server instance is a trial version
or a registered version. If it is a registered version, you can see the following information:
the number of licensed Bitdefender Business Client products that can be managed by Bitdefender Management Server.
- the number of Bitdefender Business Client products currently managed by Bitdefender Management Server.
- the number of days until the license expires.
You can register Bitdefender Management Server over the Internet or offline. If you want to register offline, you will need an authorization code (besides the purchased license key). To get an authorization code, contact your Bitdefender sales representative.
To register Bitdefender Management Server, follow these steps:
1. Select Register this product.
2. Type the license key in the Enter key field.
3. If you want to register the product offline, select Perform offline registration and type the authorization code in the Authorization Code field.