How to assign a device to a user through the Orbi app
The Orbi app allows NETGEAR Armor users to assign the devices on their network to particular users, following the steps detailed below:
1. Connect to the Orbi network, then open the Orbi app and log in using your credentials.
2. Scroll down and tap on the Security tab, then tap on Launch Armor Portal.
3. Click on the hamburger menu in the upper-left corner and select Devices.
4. Click on the Settings button next to the device you want to assign and tap on Profile.
5. Finally, tap on the user profile you want to assign the device to, then select ASSIGN.