How do I install Bitdefender Total Security on my devices (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS)?
With your NETGEAR Armor subscription, you can install Bitdefender Total Security on all your devices (Windows, macOS, Android and iOS).
Here's how you can install Bitdefender on your devices:
• From the online Armor platform
1. Access your NETGEAR Armor account > go to Devices (left side of the portal) > click on Install Bitdefender Total Security
2. In the Install window:
• Click Download if you want to install Bitdefender on the device you are currently on
• Click On another device if you want to install Bitdender on one of your other devices (in this case you'll receive an email which you can open on the other device - the one you want to install the product on)
3. When clicking Download, the Bitdefender install agent will be downloaded. Run it and follow the on-screen installation steps.
• From the Orbi app
1. Connect to the Orbi network, then open the Orbi app and log in using your credentials.
2. Scroll down and tap on the Security tab, then tap on Launch Armor Portal.
3. Click on the hamburger menu in the upper-left corner and select Devices.
4. Click on the INSTALL BITDEFENDER button.
5. A new window wil pop-up. You have two options:
• To install Bitdefender on your current device: click Choose product, select Bitdefender Mobile Security, then click on GO TO GOOGLE PLAY / GO TO APP STORE and install the app.
• To install Bitdefender on another device:
• Click Want to protect other devices?
• Select the operating system of the device you want to protect, then tap on CONTINUE
• Type an e-mail address accessible from the intended device, then tap on SEND.
• An e-mail with a download link will be sent to that address. Click on the link, download the installer, run it, then follow the on-screen steps.
That's all! Your devices can now be protected from digital dangers!