How can I block certain apps with Parental Control?
The Application control helps you block any application from running. Games, media and messaging software, as well as other categories of software and malware can be blocked this way.
To configure Application control for a specific user account, follow these steps:
1. On any device with Internet access, open a web browser.
2. Go to: https://my.bitdefender.com.
3. Log in to your account using your user name and password.
4. Click Parental Control to access the dashboard.
5. Select your child's profile on the left-side menu.
6. Go to the Applications tab.
7. Click on the Applications panel to access the Application Activity window.
8. Use the switch to turn on Application Activity.
9. Click the Blacklist button.
10. To block an app, follow these steps:
- in the Android device: from Allowed apps select the apps you want to block.
- in the Windows operating system: add the executable file of the application you want to block.
11. Click Block to add the selected apps to the Blocked Apps list.