GravityZone (Cloud-Based) Release Notes for August 18th, 2015 Update
GravityZone (cloud-based) protects business systems with a centralized policy-based control, real-time visibility into the security status, and does not require on-site server hardware or maintenance as it is hosted by Bitdefender.
This article provides information on the changes delivered with the Bitdefender GravityZone (cloud-based) update released on August 18th, 2015.
NOTE: These release notes refer to features that may not be present in your GravityZone solution, such as Exchange Protection or Security for Amazon Web Services.
- The devices used by GravityZone users to log in to Control Center are now tracked. The scope of this measure is to increase the security of GravityZone accounts.
- Added a notification informing the users about logins to Control Center with their credentials from unrecognized devices.
- Added a notification for users with Manage users rights from Partner companies, informing them about logins from unrecognized devices of users associated with managed company accounts.
- Enforced the password history, users not being able to reuse recent passwords when changing the password for Control Center.
- Applied several additional measures to enhance the security of the GravityZone solution.
- The Exchange on-demand scan logs from the Information window could not be viewed in the localized versions of Control Center. The issue is now fixed.
- Login from new device notification does not include the IP of the unrecognized device.