Endpoint Security for Mac 188.8.131.52873 Release Notes
Fast ring: 2017.10.02
Slow ring: 2017.10.02
This update includes all the improvements and fixes delivered with the version 184.108.40.206822 on the fast ring.
- Added support for macOS High Sierra and the new Apple File System (APFS).
- The product is now reporting a fully detailed OS version to GravityZone Control Center.
- Fixed an issue where Full Disk Encryption did not decrypt an unmounted Apple File System (APFS) drive.
- Fixed some minor graphical issues in the product interface.
- The Encryption windows are now localized in Polish.
- If a Core Storage drive is manually converted to Apple File System (APFS) while having the Bitdefender product installed, the drive can be encrypted only after Endpoint Security for Mac is reinstalled.
- During the Full System Scan, the macOS Sierra users may experience scanning task stops with the message There was a problem connecting to server, if they have mounted drives.