How to manually update Bitdefender 2012 using weekly.exe
Note: The weekly.exe application is a Virus Definition Update only. If you are looking to install product updates, you must update Bitdefender to the latest version.
The update package weekly.exe is released every Friday and includes all the virus definitions and scan engines updates that are available up to the release date.
To update Bitdefender using weekly.exe, follow these steps:
1. Download this file (for 32bit operating systems) or this file (for 64bit operating systems) and save it locally on your hard disk.
2. Double-click downloaded file to start the setup wizard.
3. Click Next to begin the installation process.
4. Check I accept the terms in the License Agreement and click Next.
5. Click Install to begin installing.
6. Click Finish to close the installation wizard.