Bitdefender Security for MSP Kaseya Version 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
Release date: 2016-06-21
- Changes have been made to agent check-in mechanism, relying on Recurring Refresh and Data Refresh agent procedures execution history. The Endpoints view now displays only agent check-in information provided by Kaseya and no longer updates the endpoints table in the database.
- Made several improvements and changes to FileWatcher service, in order to ensure database consistency and to provide better options for debug and test scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where License Update task kept on running when encountering errors.
- Fixed Kaseya server slowdowns caused by Bitdefender Kaseya Plugin.
- Fixed an issue where an empty confirmation window was displayed when deleting a task from an endpoint information window.
- Fixed an issue where, in rare cases, machines with Bitdefender Endpoint Security were restarting due to some updating errors.