Bitdefender and ConnectWise Expand Partnership and integration to Tackle Advanced Cyber Threats
Bitdefender, a global cybersecurity leader protecting over 500 million systems across 150 countries, today announced it has expanded its partnership and integration with ConnectWise, a software company that connects technology teams to the solutions, services and resources necessary for success.
Bitdefender Cloud Security for MSPs integration with ConnectWise Automate 12 helps MSPs fully automate and streamline security management tasks. It offers easy deployment, management, s, ticketing and billing perspectives.
The expanded integration means Managed Service Providers can now offer enhanced protection against advanced attacks with three new security layers via ConnectWise Automate 12: Bitdefender Patch Management, Bitdefender Advanced Threat Security, and Bitdefender Endpoint Detection and Response. With the extended integration, MSPs can now easily manage all essential endpoint security layers as part of a unified solution that enables them to prevent, detect and respond to new ransomware, zero-day threats, data breaches, fileless attacks, APTs and targeted attacks.
Now, Antivirus/antimalware, content control, encryption, email security, optimized virtualization security, patch management, tunable machine learning, cloud sandboxing, and EDR are all available from the Bitdefender GravityZone MSP solution. The enhanced integration with ConnectWise Automate 12 helps MSPs automate and streamline endpoint security tasks such as deployment, quarantine management, s, or notifications from their familiar ConnectWise console while the previous integration with ConnectWise Manage simplified ticketing and billing.
“At ConnectWise we have encouraged MSPs to add more advanced security solutions and services to their portfolio, and our partnership with Bitdefender has furthered this mission,” said Travis Vigneau, Director of Channel Sales and Alliances for ConnectWise. “With Bitdefender, we have expanded our offering to help MSPs get to the next level of security with enhanced prevention, visibility, threat hunting, or detection capabilities that are essential in tackling advanced threats.”
The new integration between ConnectWise and Bitdefender enables MSPs to:
· Provide enhanced protection for customers that are worried about advanced attacks using security technologies that consistently rank first in independent tests for protection and performance.
· Streamline and automate security management with features such as: manual and automated security deployment and inventory synchronization, extended configuration, quarantine management.
· See security events and manage s in ConnectWise when Bitdefender identifies a threat.
· Reduce costs and improve security with a single unified endpoint platform that combines antivirus/antimalware, content control, encryption, email security, optimized virtualization security, patch management, tunable machine learning, cloud sandboxing, and EDR.
· Expand their offering to meet demands and grow revenues by including advanced security services that offer peak protection and early detection and response for any potential breach.
“We’re proud to partner with ConnectWise to offer MSPs award-winning security solutions to protect their customers against increasingly sophisticated attacks,” said Alina Draganescu, Bitdefender Senior Director of Security for MSPs and SMB, global enterprise security solution. “MSPs can enhance protection and reduce costs with a solution that integrates the layers to prevent, detect, and respond to even the most advanced attacks while the integration with ConnectWise further streamlines and automates routine security workflows.”
For more information on Bitdefender’s Patch Management, Bitdefender Advanced Threat Security, and Bitdefender Endpoint Detection and Response, visit the ConnectWise Marketplace.