To repair your Bitdefender 2017 product follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows Key and the R key together on your keyboard.
2. Type appwiz.cpl in the command box that appears and press Enter.
3. This will bring up Programs and Features in Control Panel. Locate the Bitdefender product in the list, right click on it and choose Uninstall.
4. A wizard will appear. Choose Repair by clicking on the button.
5. A new window will appear and the repair process will start. Please wait for the operation to finish and then restart your computer as the window indicates.
6. The issue you encountered with the product should now be resolved.