1. From the Bitdefender Central app, go to Users.
2. Tap on the + sign from the top left corner.
3. Choose to either Import from Contacts or Add new user.
4. Set a name for the user and tap on Next.
5. At the next step, you can choose to add a phone or take a new one. You also have the option to Skip this step if you wish to.
6. At the final stage, you can enter a phone number, email address and birthday for the user. Once you are done tap on Save.
7. Once you are done, you should see the new profile in the list. For adding devices to it, tap on Assign Device and choose one of the available options, Assign available devices (it will show only devices that haven’t been assigned to a profile).
8. Choose devices that you wish to add and then tap Save form the top left corner