What to do when Bitdefender does not detect malware (false negative)
In order to promptly resolve this issue, we kindly ask that you send us the malware file(s) as described below:
NOTE: These files will be used for malware analysis only and will be treated accordingly.
1. Disable Bitdefender's real-time protection
2. Locate the file(s) on your drive
3. Upload the sample to our online submit form
4. The sample will be analyzed by the Bitdefender Labs and an answer will be provided to you via email
6. Click the SUBMIT button
7. Re-enable the Bitdefender real-time protection.
NOTE: False negative reports are corrected as soon as possible once we receive the samples.