The system appears infected (How to generate a BDsys log?)
If your PC appears to be infected but Bitdefender does not detect any malware, please complete the Customer Care Online Form
. Be sure to provide us with the following information, so that we can fully understand the cause and provide you with a quick solution:
NOTE: This information will be used for malware analysis only and will be treated accordingly.
1. Save the BDSYS tool to a location of your choice:
2. Make sure you close all active applications and then run "BDSysLog_i.exe"; If you receive a firewall alert,select to Allow the application to connect;
3. Click the "Create log" button to start generating the log; A progress bar is indicating that the tool is creating the report;
4. When the small window appears with the message "Log saved" then the report is complete and a new file named "bdsyslog.zip" has appeared on your Desktop;
5. Attach the "bdsyslog.zip" file as a reply to your ticket (should you have an open ticket with us) or send us the file via our contact form.