How to restart in SAFE MODE with Networking
- Restart the computer
- Press the "F8" key several times before Microsoft Windows begins to load (you need to press "F8" until you will be displayed a text menu);
- Select "SAFE MODE With Networking" in the text menu and press "Enter" (screen shot);
- Wait while Windows loads in Safe Mode and this process ends with a confirmation message;
- Click "OK" to acknowledge.
- If the steps were followed properly you should see 'Safe Mode' in all four corners of the screen.