How to Repair Bitdefender 2013 on Windows 8
In case you need to use the repair feature in Bitdefender 2013 you can proceed as follows:
1. You can repair Bitdefender directly from your MetroApp.
Note: if you are already in the regular desktop move your mouse to the bottom left corner and click on the Start menu that appears; you can also use the Windows key from your keyboard to access the Start menu
2. Locate the Bitdefender 2013 icon, then right click on it and select Uninstall from the bottom.
3. This will bring up Programs and Features in Control Panel. Locate the Bitdefender product in the list, right click on it and choose Uninstall.
4. When a similar window with the one below appears, please select Repair.
5. Once the repair process is completed restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
If you need further assistance please contact Customer Care.