How to manually update the Bitdefender product without an Internet connection
If your computer is not connected to the Internet, you must download the updates manually to a computer with Internet access and then transfer them to your computer using a removable device, such as a flash drive.
Follow these steps:
1. On a computer with Internet access, open a web browser and go to:
2. In the Manual Update column, click the link corresponding to your product and system architecture.
3. Save the file named weekly.exe to the system.
4. Transfer the downloaded file on a removable device, such as a flash drive, and then to your computer.
5. Double-click the file and follow the wizard steps.