How to create a top SPAM senders report for Bitdefender Security for Exchange
Bitdefender Security for Exchange safeguards your organizations critical messaging services to protect against email-borne viruses, spyware and spam. Iintegrating seamlessly with Microsoft® Exchange Server, Bitdefender Security for Exchange combines malware protection, antispam, antiphishing, and content filtering technologies to increase productivity and ensure the overall integrity of your email platforms.
In order to to create a top SPAM senders report for Bitdefender Security for Exchange follow the steps below:
1. Open the Bitdefender Security for Exchange console. From the left side tree menu select "Reports" and click on the "New Report..." button.
2. The Bitdefender Security for Exchange Wizard will now start. Click "Next".
3. Select the "Antispam" module and the "Top Spam senders" report type and then click "Next".
4. Now you can choose the report format. By default, the report format is HTML, but you can choose it to be saved in "Text" or "CSV" format. After choosing the report format click "Next" .
5. Choosing the report time interval. By default the report is set to generate the Top Spam Senders list for the "Last Day" but in the wizard you have several options for the reported time interval: "Last Day", "Last Week", "Last Month" and you can define a custom time interval by choosing "Custom". After choosing the time interval, click "Next".
6. The report settings are all done and you can click on the "Finish" button.
7. You can now view the "Top Spam senders" report . Click the "Reports" section in the tree menu, select the report you created and then click "View Report".