How do I reset the Bitdefender product password?
To reset the password for your Bitdefender product, follow these steps:
1. Access the link.
2. Download the tool on your computer.
3. Reboot your system and enter in Safe Mode.
4. Double click the tool. A cmd window will open. Wait until the “Finished” message appears.
5. Press any key to complete the process.
6. As soon as you restart the system, you can set a new password for your Bitdefender product.
To start Windows in Safe Mode:
1. Restart the computer.
2. Press the F8 key several times before Windows starts in order to access the boot menu.
3. Select Safe Mode in the boot menu or Safe Mode with Networking if you want to have Internet access.
4. Press Enter and wait while Windows loads in Safe Mode.
5. This process ends with a confirmation message. Click OK to acknowledge.
6. To start Windows normally, simply reboot the system.