How do I install Parental Control on the Android device?
To install Parental Control on your child's mobile device, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://my.bitdefender.com and log in to your account.
2. Access the Parental Control dashboard.
3. Click Add child on the left-side menu.
4. Enter the name and age of the child in the corresponding fields. Setting the age of the child will automatically load settings considered appropriate for that age category, based on child development standards.
5. Click Install on new device to continue.
6. A new window will appear. Select Google Play from the list.
7. To download and install Parental Control on the device, click the Install button.
8. Select the device where you want to install the app.
9. Click Install to continue.
Wait for the app to install on the device. Make sure the child's device is connected to the Internet.
10. At the end of the installation, you will be prompted to give the application administrator rights on the device.
11. Tap Accept to finish the installation.