How do I check what viruses Bitdefender Free Edition detected?
Each time a scan is performed, a scan log is created and Bitdefender records the detected issues.
The scan log contains detailed information about the logged scanning process, such as the scanning target, the threats found and the actions taken on these threats.
Each thread is logged individually and in order to check them, please follow these steps:
1. Open the Bitdefender window.
2. Click on Logs, in the bottom left corner of the window.
3. In the Logs Overview window, select Events.
4. In the Events window, select one by one the threads “The Virus Shield detected one infected item” by clicking on “More details”.
5. In the new window opened you can view the details of the infected file found. You can also save the individual log for by clicking on Export, in the lower left corner of the window.
6. In order to go back and view the next thread, please click on Events in the upper left corner of the window.