How do I check what viruses Bitdefender detected?
- Open the Bitdefender window.
- Click the icon at the top of the window and select Events from the drop-down menu.
- In the Events window, select Antivirus from the corresponding drop-down menu.
- This is where you can find all malware scan events, including threats detected by on-access scanning, user-initiated scans and status changes for automatic scans.
- In the events list, you can check what scans have been performed recently. Click an event to view details about it.
- To open a scan log, click View log. The scan log will open in a new window.