How can I monitor my child’s Facebook account with Parental Control?
Parental Control monitors your child's Facebook account and reports the main activities taking place.
These online activities are verified and you are warned if they prove to be a threat for your account privacy.
To configure Facebook protection for a specific user account:
1. On any device with Internet access, open a web browser.
2. Go to: https://my.bitdefender.com.
3. Log in to your account using your user name and password.
4. Click Parental Control to access the dashboard.
5. Select your child's profile on the left-side menu.
6. Go to the Facebook tab.
7. Click Connect child's profile in the Facebook panel.
8. To protect the child's Facebook account, install the application using the corresponding link.
To install the application you will need the credentials of your child's Facebook profile.
To stop monitoring the Facebook account, use the Unlink account button from the top.