Understanding dashboard sections
Each time you connect to Bitdefender Management Server using the management console, or click the server's name in the tree menu, a status pane is displayed. This status pane is referred to as the dashboard. The dashboard provides you with useful information on the network security status and helps you easily solve the issues that require your attention. You should check the dashboard frequently in order to quickly identify and solve the issues affecting Bitdefender Management Server or the network security.
The dashboard is organized into several monitoring sections, which display information related to the network security and enables you to fix associated issues.
1. Antivirus Events: This section will give you a close-up to all the Antivirus events from your network. You can monitor the status of the Antivirus module, check which infections are still active and view the scan tasks progress; Pressing on one of the available links will automatically create a HTML report, with all the necessary details;
2. Email Filters: This module informs you if there are any configuration issues with the Bitdefender
e-mail filters installed on your mail servers. You can run appropriate configuration policies to fix detected issues.
3. Update Status: This section helps you get a complete picture of the update status of all managed Bitdefender clients.
The Products subcategory informs you when new product updates are available. You can find out detailed information about available product updates and schedule their installation at a convenient time.
The Computers subcategory alerts you about computers with outdated malware signatures, with no policy assigned or with outdated Bitdefender Management Agents. You can find out detailed information about detected issues and take corrective actions.
4. Network Status: Find out which computers are offline or need a reboot.
- A computer is considered offline or inactive if it has not synchronized for more than 1 day (by default). Such computers may be disconnected from the network (mobile employees, telecommuters) or a firewall may block their synchronization with the server. You can change the inactivity period to best meet your organization's specific needs. Click the arrow in the upper-right corner of the section and select Edit Settings.
- A computer may need a reboot after a Bitdefender product, or another application, has been installed or updated. You can find out why a reboot if necessary and schedule it at a convenient time.
5. Installation / Deployment:
This section will enable a better overview of your network status in terms of installed Bitdefender products in your network;
6. Assigned Policies Progress:
Using this section you can quickly check the progress and status of assigned policies. Check non-compliant computers to see whether assigned policies failed to apply or if they are scheduled to apply later.
7. License and Password Status
: This section provides detailed information about your registration, license and password status.
The default logon password must be changed to prevent unauthorized access. Click the link to set a new password.
8. Most Active Threats:
This section provides a Top 10 malware activity present in your organization. You can view the progress by clicking on the exact period you would like to report to.
9. Most Infected Computers
: This section shows the most infected computers in the network in the last 24 hours, 7 days,30 days or 90 days.
10. Number of Threats
: Shows a graphic representation of the number of detected malware threats in the last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days or 90 days. A spike may indicate a potential security
11. Number of Spam
: This section shows a graphic overview of the number of detected spam e-mails in the last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days or 90 days by Bitdefender Business Client spam module. A spike may indicate a potential security issue.
12. Number of Phishing Attempts
: Shows a graphic representation of the number of detected phishing attempts in the last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days or 90 days. A spike may indicate a potential
Need more support?
Use other contact options: