Product update for Bitdefender Security for Windows Servers - 184.108.40.206
Bitdefender Security for Windows Servers products protects Windows or UNIX-based servers for known and unknown security threats with award winning proactive antivirus, antispyware, antispam, antiphishing, content and attachment filtering technologies. The solution secures organizations services and provides increased productivity by blocking any threat and providing common centralized management tools.
Bitdefender has launched a new product update for the Bitdefender Security for Windows Servers suite on 12th of July 2011, taking this product to version 220.127.116.11. This update came to improve some of the products functionalities and also to fix fix some known issues.
- The Antivirus module has improvements in rootkit detection and disinfection
- Updated the process exclusions list
Known issues fixed:
- Products expired prematurely
- Bitdefender Security for File Servers disabled the "Run as..." option in the Windows contextual menu
- Restoring e-mails from Antispam/Content Filtering/Attachment Filtering quarantine failed in certain conditions
- The email Antivirus Filter entered the scanning footer without the CR character at the end
- The Antivirus module failed to delete old engines folders
Into the Update section of your Bitdefender Security for Windows Servers products you will see a notification as shown below:
If your Bitdefender Security for Windows Servers products are integrated with the Bitdefender Client Security Management Console, then you will see a notification into the Dashboard. After clicking the notification, you will see the below information where you will have the option to schedule the update installation.
This product update will NOT require to RESTART your servers.