QA Analyst (Linux, Free BSD, Solaris)
POSTED ON: 2012 Aug 27
The Bitdefender NetProtect Unix team is responsible for creating and maintaining server targeted products (such as the Bitdefender Security for Mail Servers and Bitdefender Security for Samba) as well as the Rescue CD and Bitdefender Antivirus Scanner for Unices, the latter two being aimed at the desktop user. Also, the team is in charge with SVE (Security for Virtualized Environments) for VMware ESXi.
We are looking to expand our team with new members who will be responsible with the QA for the current and future lines of products. In BitDefender, QA Engineers are valued professionals performing critical functions in the software development life cycle and have decisive contribution on product success.
As a QA Engineer your tasks will include:
- · Reviewing and commenting on product specifications and designs;
- · Creating test plans and test cases, including automated tests;
- · Learning and evaluating compatibility with 3rd party software;
- · Acting as customer advocate, providing risk analysis for the product and ensure that all issues were addressed prior to product delivery.
- · Very good knowledge of Linux, FreeBSD or Solaris operating systems;
- · Very good knowledge of networking concepts;
- · Good knowledge of database systems;
- · Good knowledge of scripting languages;
- · Basic understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes;
- · Good command of English;
- · Nice to have: virtual environments knowledge(VMware).
- · Excellent Salary – according to your value;
- · Private Medical and Accident Insurance;
- · Dynamic and very professional team;
- · Career development programs.