POSTED ON: 2012 Aug 14
We are seeking for dedicated specialists, determined to build a successful career in Software Quality Assurance. In Bitdefender, QA Analysts are valued professionals performing critical functions in the software development life cycle and have decisive contribution on product success.
- · Reviewing and commenting on product specifications and designs;
- · Creating test plans and test cases, including automated tests;
- · Updating test plans and test cases, including automated tests;
- · Performing tests against builds and test procedures;
- · Designing and implement automated test suites;
- · Ensuring the product fulfills all target requirements before each release;
- · Acting as customer advocate; providing risk analysis for the product and ensure that all issues were addressed prior to product delivery;
- · Compile test reports for the area of responsibility.
- · Windows operating system; installation/configuration/administration experience;
- · Commercial software QA experience;
- · Basic scripting / programming knowledge;
- · Basic understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes;
- · Experience with test case management tools / bug tracking tools;
- · Good analytical skills / problem solver;
- · Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- · Enthusiastic team player;
- · Good command of written/spoken English;
- · Attention to details.
Any of the following skills is a plus:
- · General networking knowledge;
- · Performance testing experience;
- · Automated test tool experience.
- · Excellent salary – according to your value;
- · Private medical and accident insurance;
- · Dynamic and very professional team;
- · Career development programs.