Senior OEM Sales Manager (Europe)
2012 Feb 02
Bitdefender, the technology leader in anti-malware software industry, is seeking a seasoned
OEM Sales Manager to join their rapidly expanding team in Europe to strengthen our group of 500 professionals worldwide. If selected, you’ll work to enhance and extend
Bitdefender’s roster of OEM customers, increase and accelerate the business from existing OEM
customers, and further strengthen Bitdefender’s position in the technology licensing market. This will be achieved by successfully pursuing and closing new OEM business (SDK licensing and re- branding) for its anti-malware and anti-spam technologies amongst select networking, security, messaging, ISV and other IT vendors in target regions within Europe.
• Identify, develop and close new OEM business opportunities within select target markets;
• Establish sales plans and strategies to close target deals and meet/exceed quarterly revenue targets;
• Contribute to Bitdefender’s implementation of sound and effective sales policies, procedures, and programs that will help position the company for continued growth and success;
• Manager, further develop and extend the business scope of select existing OEM customer relationships.
To Qualify, You’ll Need:
• 5+ years of experience of OEM or technology licensing sales (software);
• Prior experience in data security, preferably in content security/anti-malware industry;
• Understanding of the networking, PC and data security technologies, with an aptitude to grasp and digest technical aspects;
• Successful track record of winning and closing deals in competitive environments, as well as identifying new, Greenfield pockets to enter;
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and manage long project cycles;
• Experience operating within a global enterprise and the ability to work across time zones and with different cultures is critical;
• Flexibility to travel frequently a must.
Apply to this job. |
• Competitive salary;
• Full benefits package .