Fast Cloud Antivirus Scanner
QuickScan allows businesses to add cloud based scanning as a web browser plug-in or customizable mini-application. These easy-to-use, fast antivirus tools can be configured to automatically scan as the software or web application is opened or a user can initiate a manual antivirus scan.
QuickScan checks running processes for viruses, worms, Trojans, and other malware that may reside within the operating systems and popular applications. Using the Internet for shopping online, online banking, stock trading, accessing sensitive company information requires entering your user name, password, and other authentication methods. However, malicious code may already be embedded within your computer system to capture this sensitive information.
QuickScan identified a virus within 20% of the users that had an antivirus application installed which could potentially lead to your sensitive information being sent without your knowledge. QuickScan takes a minute to scan your system for potentially harmful malware and any subsequent scans can take a few seconds. QuickScan complements any existing antivirus solution that is installed within a computer system and offers a quick second opinion to help ensure your system is safe.
Simple Cloud Based Scanning
QuickScan is an easy-to-use, fast, and simple cloud based anti-virus scanner that takes a minute to scan for active viruses.
- No need to install or update separate software.
- Detect malware quickly.
- Very low impact to system resources to scan processes.
- No maintenance.
- Doesn’t require downloading or copying large files into a hard drive prior to scanning for malware.
- Reduce costs by using cloud technology.
- Leverage the infinite resources of the cloud.
- Detection is always up-to-date.
- No need to hire skilled technicians to manage servers or applications.
- Little or no partner maintenance requirements.
- Increase mobility, you don’t have to sit at your desktop to get top-notch scanning technology.
Scans In A Minute
- Scans in seconds or a minute, not hours.
- Leverage multiple different technologies for the best detection, such as: heuristics, signature detection, emulation, behavior analysis.
- Scan suspicious executable (exe.) and dynamic link library (dll) files.
- Cloud scanning technology.
- No personal user information sent to the cloud.
- No update required.
- No changes made to the system.
- Automatic or manual malware scanning.
- QuickScan Software Development Kit available for integration into partner’s application or portal.