BitDefender does not detect malware
NOTE: These files will be used for malware analysis only and will be treated accordingly.
1. Disable BitDefender's real-time protection and/or any other security software you might use;
2. Locate the file(s) on your drive;
3. Compress them using a common archiver of your choice;
4. Protect the archive with the password "infected" (or another of your choice);
5. Send us an email at email@example.com with the following:
- attach the archive (sample) to the email
- enclose the password in the message body
- mention the fact that you are sending us a false negative (preferably in the subject of the email)
7. Enable the BitDefender real-time protection and/or any other security software you might use.
NOTE: False negative reports are corrected as soon as possible once we receive the samples.