- Files F-x-x-x-x.exe in C:\Recycled (x is a random number)
- File: regctrl.exe in C:\ or in C:\Recycled
- File msstask.exe in \StartUp menu
Important: You will have to close all applications before running the
tool (including the antivirus shields) and to restart the computer afterwards.
Additionally you'll have to manually delete the infected files located in archives
and the infected messages from your mail client.
The BitDefender AntiMyparty tool does the following:
- it deletes the files created by Win32.Myparty.A@mm
- it kills the process from memory;
- it repairs the Windows registry.
Sorin Victor Dudea BitDefender Virus Researcher